Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 27, 2012

Crafting Overload!

I have crafting overload right now - so many projects, so little time!


We just got new carpeting upstairs, which set off updating paint in my boys' rooms.  Now I've decided to make new artwork - Sam is getting a burlap covered pin board, some scrapbook paper art, and a few more ideas that I'm trying to finalize.  Ben might get some Lego art. Stay tuned to see how it all turns out.


Of course I have other projects. I'm wanting to make a pennant banner for Valentine's day. I finished a twine wrapped letter "B" as a wreath for our front door, and a yarn wrapped wreath with felt flowers. I will post photos of these completed projects soon!


I'm also itching to sew - I want some cute kitchen towels with trim, and I want to make myself a plush owl. I also have a co-worker with a new baby, and every baby needs a gift!


So bear with me as I have craft ADHD, with 10 projects going on at once. It should be worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment