Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Decorating

I am a very good shopper, great at buying things that I love and, hopefully, putting them together in artful, creative ways.  Here is a sample of how my home is decorated for the holidays. I have so many ideas of things to add that I can't wait for next year.



This is my main floor Christmas tree. It has beautiful white lights, silver and pale blue ornaments.
You can also see my sideboard with candles on a tray and my silver star wreath.


Closeup of tree ornaments.  Love those little beaded swags and the dragonflies!


Closeup of my sideboard.


My Willow Tree Nativity set - I look forward to getting this out all year!


Cute little birdies on the table next to hubby's favorite chair.


And the stockings were hung...


My basement tree is so fun! It's full of candy and toy ornaments. It's so bright and cheery. Underneath you can see my gifts - all wrapped up in pink, red, bright blue and lime green. So fun!


Closeup - I especially adore this little owl ornament!


A favorite tray on display in the kitchen.


As you can see, I've mostly decorated with store bought items. I can't wait to begin projects that will make my home even more inviting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment